Zero Trust, Zero Nonsense:
Take a faster, more practical approach
Cloudflare Zero Trust Roadshow
Thursday 11th August 2022 / 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
W Hotel – 408 Flinders Ln, Melbourne
Cloudflare is hosting a Zero Trust Roadshow series across the world, bringing together IT professionals and business decision-makers in ANZ who want to start actioning a phased approach to Zero Trust implementation.
The theory and concepts behind Zero Trust are now pretty clear. More than anything, businesses simply need easy, practical ways to take Zero Trust adoption one step at a time. So, how can you build a realistic plan to chip away at a security modernisation journey? Sooner than you think. Transformation takes time, but adopting Zero Trust does not have to be hard. The key is breaking it out into manageable pieces.
- What are some of the hurdles holding companies back from adopting a zero trust security model?
- What are the key stages in order to adopt to the zero trust security model and how are companies going about it?
- How will zero trust security evolve over the coming years and what does that mean for IT security leaders?
Join other leaders, and business decision-makers interested in discussing how to accelerate business productivity in the face of ransomware and shadow IT and how to take a phased approach to Zero Trust implementation.
- Learn from your peers: Get first-hand accounts of how to simply and effectively deploy a zero trust architecture to accelerate secure digital transformation.
- Join other leaders and business decision-makers interested in discussing how to accelerate business productivity in the face of ransomware and shadow IT and how to take a phased approach to Zero Trust implementation.
- See into the future of Zero Trust: Hear from Cloudflare’s Executives as they discuss how to start mapping a Zero Trust journey.
- Empower your IT and security teams: : Experience how Cloudflare One uniquely delivers next-gen ZTNA capabilities to safeguard your organization from the most advanced attacks.
Attendance is complimentary and by invitation only. View our agenda and register for our Melbourne event below:
Head of Australia and New Zealand Cloudflare
Chief Technologist & Evangelist, APJC Cloudflare
Solutions Architect, Zero Trust and SASE
Principal Architect, Networking & Security
Time & Location:
09:30 am – Tea & Coffee Reception
10:00 am – Welcoming and opening address
10:10 am – Cloudflare’s Product Roadmap
10:40 am – Change Faster: A Zero Trust Dicussion
11:15 am – Break
11:30 am – Fireside Chat
11:45 am – Demo Session
12:30 pm – Lunch
01:30 pm – Event concludes